Happy New Year! It is now 2008 in India! 13 and 1/2 hours ahead of California. I almost feel like I can see the future...
We had a very relaxing holiday. The NF office closed up on the 22nd of December and the workers went home to be with their families. This left us alone in our flat to catch up on sleep and spend some quality time together. We had a lovely Christmas and last night a great New Year's Eve. We didn't do anything special. We did stay up until midnight, drank a little sparkling cider, and played some games...pretty exciting. It was fun.
We are very excited about what this new year has in store for us and for all of you. God is at work in this world. He wants us to devote each day of our lives to His glory. I pray that that is what 2008 entails for you: daily glorifying God. Is that what you want?
He is amazing. He deserves our praise. He deserves our thanks. He deserves to be glorified.
No comments:
Post a Comment