Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November 4th

I preached today. It went pretty well. I prepared a couple of pages of notes but once I started speaking I only looked at them twice (and only then to reference some verses I wanted to mention). I didn’t feel overly nervous (which is rare). Hopefully I am getting past the whole “stage-fright” thing. If the Lord has more preaching planned for my future, it would be nice not to be super nervous every time. In the end, I think the message was mostly designed for me. It was from Phlippians 2:1-8 and was about unity, humility, and sacrifice. It really did hit pretty close to home. Thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Foothill Holdings said...

Hi R and B,
That is great. Sounds like God is really doing some awesome stuff. I love your blogs, I am going to get them up on our SGF site.
Jon